Petitioner: Education First Inc.
Beneficiary: Daniela Marcano
Worksite: 1820 N. Corporate Lakes Blvd., Ste 110, Weston, FL 33326
Lead Pre-School Teacher
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote social, physical and intellectual growth.
- Plan individual and group activities for children, such as learning to listen to instruction, playing with others and using play equipment to introduce concepts, respect and concern for others.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the classroom.
- Monitor individual and/or group activities.
- Read books to entire class or to small groups.
- Confer with parents to explain preschool program, discuss ways they can develop their child’s progress and development and to address any issues of concern.
- Plan instructional activities along with the Teaching assistant to ensure proper group behavior, classroom management, and facilitation of learning activities throughout the day.
- Administer tests to determine individual child’s level of development according to age group.
- Document activities and keep record of the developmental progress of each child.
- Organize and attend staff meetings.
Bachelor’s degree or its foreign educational equivalent in Early Childhood Education or related field plus 6 months experience in the job offered.